Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Nail Art of Halloween 2013


image credit:  polishpedia.com chalkboardnails.com
I can't see paying $25.00 - $35.00 for having my nails decorated for any event but especially not for Halloween!  I have the most fun throughout the month of October with doing my own nails.

I have to say that while I was an Avon Gal I became totally addicted to nails and nail polish and so I bought at all of the sales and have been adding different brands since then.  I buy nail art and get ideas from the Internet and FaceBook and Pinterest

I'm going to be sharing these various "keeps" that  I have for doing nails.  And today I bring you an article about the 25 Clever Halloween Nail Ideas from BuzzFeed!  I totally love that place!

Here is the article with the following pictures being shown and so much more!    http://www.buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/ween-nails

Cat Face Manicure

image credit:  lacquerologist.com

 

Bloody Fingerprint Nails


Bloody Fingerprint Nails
image credit: nailsmag.com


Created by diluting red polish and finger-blotting 
it onto the nail.

Some of these are so easy to do!  From amateur to pro.  Continue to the article about the 25 Clever Nail Ideas for Halloween to see all the pictures and directions!  

How many of you would enter a nail contest here for Halloween?  This would one of a number of pages of ideas for what to do.  The only rule is that you have to do it yourself and you only need one hand for your photo!  

This challenge will begin on this THURSDAY, Oct. 17th, 2013 for the 13 Nail Days of Halloween!  You can write to me at califbeachgal@fastmail.fm for the exact link that I will send on that day!

The 13 Days of Halloween Giveaway to go with the contest will offer 3 prizes in 3 levels: 

1.  Beginner Winner:        Nail Gift Bag
2.  Intermediate Winner:  Nail Gift Bag
3.  Advanced Winner:       Nail Gift Bag

Each contestant will determine which level in which they want to compete.  This is their choice since they will be able to determine best which level they are.   I will show a manicure that will best match up with the level in which they choose to compete.  More instructions to come on Thursday!

      Day 15 (1/2 way there!)

  /

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...