Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Guest Post: Pro Blogger

If you've ever wanted to become your own boss, and work from home, you can...
"Pro Blogging: Work from Home,

"Work Where and When You Please;

"Make Money... Bestselling Book Package Shows You How!"
You want a new career

You want to create your own business

You want to make much more money than you're making now…

You want to do it from your home or anywhere you choose…

You need a blog.
Angela Booth
Hi Fellow Blogger

I started blogging long before it was fashionable; in 2000.

Over the years, "Get a blog!" became my mantra for everyone.

People are finally paying attention. A blog is your chance to own your own business for zero dollars up front, and it's much, much more.
I adore blogging. It's done a lot for me. But beyond the income, blogging is FUN.

You can publish a blog post, and instantly, your words can be read by people all over the world. Imagine for a moment how powerful that is...

Although people try to make it complex, blogging is simple, as long as you get the basics right.

I published the first edition of Blogging for Dollars: How to Become a Career Blogger -- in Your PJs, if You Want way back in 2006.

It's my bestselling ebook; now it's revised and updated for a new edition.

Here's what was amazing to me -- the fundamentals of blogging haven't changed. Indeed, remarkably little has changed in blogging since I wrote the first edition. Why would they change? If you know EXACTLY how to blog, and why you're doing what you do, you'll repeat what works.

You already know you need a blog.

Blogging for Dollars ensures that you create blogs which work for you.

Revised and Updated: Blogging For Dollars: How to become a career blogger -- in your PJs, if you want… and make more money than you thought possible with zero financial investment


The ebook and coaching package that shows you how to turn a blog into a business by becoming a pro blogger.
Blogging for Dollars

Pro blogging is easy. You can start your new career or your new business in sixty seconds… you can go from zero dollars to six figures in your PJs


Yes, you really can make money online. With NO investment, NO experience. Many freelance pro bloggers and blogging entrepreneurs are doing just that right now.

You can join them by pro blogging.

Note: pro blogging is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it's both an opportunity and a career path. If you have the desire, the willingness to invest some time, and the motivation, you can join the thousands of bloggers around the world enjoying pro blogging success. You can start with what you know, and build from there.

Did I mention that you don't need any money to get started?

Pro bloggers make serious money – you can join them


Pro bloggers can make serious money, whether you choose to blog for a company as a freelance blogger, or you build your own entrepreneurial blog. Many bloggers make six figures annually, and blogging networks have been sold for millions of dollars.

Blogging For Dollars: How to become a career blogger -- in your PJs, shows you how to make instant cash from your freelance blogging efforts. You can also discover how to become blog tycoon, building your own blogging empire.

If you've wondered what all the fuss was about blogging, and whether YOU could blog, you need this ebook package.

Learn to blog the easy way – Blogging For Dollars shows you how in 96 easy-to-read pages - you'll discover how to get started and keep going

Discover…
The two main ways you can make money blogging...
And how you can make money TODAY blogging by getting hired to blog for businesses;
How you can start with no investment, and become a six-figure blogger - yes, YOU!
Many bloggers are making these sums, and you can too;
How to set your financial goals for blogging...
Decide what you want to achieve;
Your seven-day-to-blogging success map, day by day...
A unique and effective plan which works - you get free coaching to ensure that it works for you;
How to get traffic to your blog...
While ensuring that it's the RIGHT traffic. Useless traffic is a waste of time, and costs you money, instead of making money for you;
Everything you need for blogging success to start your own blogging empire...
You can start today. All you need is enthusiasm.

New blogger comments, after using my special Blogging for Dollars method...

Hi Angela - When I left my job to have my baby, I knew I had to go back to work if I couldn't find a way to make money at home. I bought your blogging and coaching package. Now I've been blogging for four months - and I'm making MORE than I made at my old job. I mainly monetize via affiliate sales on my "after baby weight loss" blog, but I'm getting some paid reviews, and I've just signed a pro blogging contract for $700 a week. Thank you!
Emily J. USA

I wanted some part-time work to pay off credit card debt. My blog's about - yes, paying off credit card debt. After six months, I've just sold the blog. It was making great money - but I paid off my debts. I'm really interested in yoga teaching, so I've started a yoga blog, which is doing great. Plus I have three more blogs, that I want to keep for three months, and then sell. I love blogging. Here's the big news: I quit my job. Blogging is now my career. Thank you Angela for all your help.
Vimla L. UK

I bought the blog ebook and I was desperate because I lost my job. In this area, it's hard to find work. I didn't know what to start a blog about. When I contacted you, Julia sent me a list of questions to answer. So I did, and she helped me to decide on a car blog. You won't believe what happened. I'm blogging for _________ which is a popular blog, and I'm making more than I made at my job. Thanks Angela, and Julia. You saved my life.
Tim I. USA

Get the complete package - everything you need to build a career AND a business from blogging

Stacks Image 1293
Blogging for Dollars: How to Become a Career Blogger -- in Your PJs, if You Want
96 pages; PDF.

My blogging bestseller.

Includes everything you need to know to UNDERSTAND blogging.

Includes:

* How to set goals for blogging, from TRY to FLY;

* How to get blog jobs;

* How to get started: 7 days to blogging success;

* How to get traffic;

* Becoming a blog entrepreneur, and creating the perfect online business..
Stacks Image 1297
Blogging Ace: Make Six Figures in Nine Months by Doing What You Love
61 pages; PDF.

Profit from the huge demand for CONTENT.

Everything you need to know about blogging for others, and getting paid to do so.

Read more about this guide here.

Please note; the videos are not included in this Blogging for Dollars package.

(They're not necessary.)
Stacks Image 1301
Blog Content Cash: Make Money from Your Blog's Content
22 pages; PDF

This guides shows you how to extend your blogging -- how to see your blog as a collection of money-making assets.

Sadly, most bloggers never see beyond their blog. YOU WILL -- you'll discover that your blog is just the beginning in creating a top-earning money-making business.
Stacks Image 1305
BONUS Coaching

As always, with one of my products, you receive bonus coaching, of 15 minutes, which is a $75 value on its own. I want you to SUCCEED at blogging, and you will.

You also receive a free report, which tells you exactly what you should be blogging about.

DISCLAIMER:
<I am not getting paid to post this information.  This is information only.  I may not agree with everything but I am a PRO Blogger now! So I do represent some of the things that are shared or I choose to post the blog entries because I may agree with some, all, or portions of the article!>

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Simple to the point and informative your writing style inspires me a lot...

Carolyn M said...

Thanks so much Zeeshan! I'm going to your G+ and adding you to my circles! I need to read it some and be sure that I have you in the right circle :) I love blogging... addicted to it actually. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...