Saturday, January 12, 2013

Goal One... Lose 20 lbs by the summer or more with Fitness Pal!







I just made a commitment to my #1 HEALTH GOAL for the New Year!  During the holidays I did some food reviews and made a lot of cookies and gained 20 lbs. (also ate comfort food while my husband was in the hospital at the beginning of the month for a colonectomy)


These are not my images but rather all the credit goes to: FITNESS PAL

The following images are descriptive of a sample FREE Fitness Pal!









Are you interested in joining me and using My Fitness Pal for free?  All you have to do is go here to join:  http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

I like to follow WEB MD for choosing the foods that I eat!  You can too by going here:  http://www.webmd.com/diet/default.htm

I'm going to be sharing great recipes for losing weight during this time.  For now, check out the recipes on the WEB MD link.
Click here:  http://www.webmd.com/search/search_results/default.aspx?query=diet%20recipes

Add a comment if you are choosing to lose weight as a GOAL this year and if you are using the FREE My Fitness Pal!  Thanks and best wishes!


4 comments:

SavingsInSeconds said...

I looked for My Fitness Pal on my Blackberry apps but couldn't find it. Bummed because I heard it is a great app.

johnsmom said...

I might just try this since it's free and I love WEB MD!! Thanks for sharing.

Cherished Handmade Treasures said...

I didn't make losing weight as a New Year's Goal, (I don't set those) but started last October. However, I just downloaded the My Fitness Pal onto my iPhone. Thanks for the tip on the app! I'm sure it will help me stay on track. I will be back to check out some of your recipes.

Sandy
Cherished Handmade Treasures

Carolyn M said...

Thank you so much for the comments everyone! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...