I am a Bzz Agent and this is a great product to be able to review! It came with several $1.00/off coupons for any of the 4 varieties of Be. Wine. It also came with a Be. small mirror, Be. small lip gloss, Be. small container of mints and a Be. double nail file. It's as if they knew me perfectly and the little things I like to carry in my handbag!
There are 4 different Be. Wines:
1. Be. Flirty Pink Moscato – This mischievous Moscato, with rich berry and delicate floral notes, is made to be sipped with a wink and a smile
2. Be. Bright Pinot Grigio – This effortlessly drinkable Pinot Grigio keeps things light, with sun-ripened citrus flavors and a crisp, fresh finish
3. Be. Fresh Chardonnay – This cheeky Chardonnay energizes taste buds with crisp green apple flavors and zesty hints of citrus
4. Be. Radiant Riesling – This dynamic Riesling blend brings an exuberant vibe with tantalizing fruit flavors and bright floral notes
When I first went to Ralphs (Kroger) the only Be. Wine that they had was the 2011 Be. Flirty Pink Moscato wine so I bought it and brought it home and poured a glass. I really didn’t like it. Not everyone likes the same kind of wine but I didn’t want to give up on the wine so I got the idea of making a punch and searched for recipes and came up with the following:
Grapefruit in Moscato (by Martha Stewart)
• 1 ruby red grapefruit, chilled
• 4 sugar cubes, preferably raw sugar such as turbinado or demerara, or a couple slight spoonfuls granulated or superfine sugar
• 1 bottle (750-ml) Moscato d’Asti
I knew that the Moscato d’Asti was sparkling so that got to me to think about trying my Martinelli’s Sparkling Prickly Passion Lemonade with the 2011 Be. Flirty Pink Moscato wine. I figured that the sweet berry flavors of the wine would blend well with the prickly passion fruit lemonade. And I was right! It was delicious. The Martinelli’s is a lightly carbonated blend of filtered water, sugar, lemon, passion fruit, raspberry and prickly pear juices from concentrate. Contains 11% juice.
A new neighbor moved in behind our house and so I thought what a perfect time to give out a bottle of wine and $1.00 off coupon! So I gave him his choice of three and he chose the Be. Bright Pinot Grigio. He saw me on that weekend and said that he enjoyed it with a friend and was anxious to use the coupon to buy another bottle for another night with his friend! That sounded wonderful. I was so happy I was able to share in that event.
I also went to a party and took Pinot and Chardonnay with me and everyone really loved and enjoyed those. I now have three bottles in my house to enjoy with visiting friends or take to an event with me. That is how I used the rest of the coupons. I hope you have the opportunity to try one or more of these Be. Wines and will share with me how you enjoyed them.