Thursday, July 26, 2012

Be. Wine Review






I am a Bzz Agent and this is a great product to be able to review!  It came with several $1.00/off coupons for any of the 4 varieties of Be. Wine.  It also came with a Be. small mirror, Be. small lip gloss, Be. small container of mints and a Be. double nail file.  It's as if they knew me perfectly and the little things I like to carry in my handbag!

There are 4 different Be. Wines:


1. Be. Flirty Pink Moscato – This mischievous Moscato, with rich berry and delicate floral notes, is made to be sipped with a wink and a smile
2. Be. Bright Pinot Grigio – This effortlessly drinkable Pinot Grigio keeps things light, with sun-ripened citrus flavors and a crisp, fresh finish
3. Be. Fresh Chardonnay – This cheeky Chardonnay energizes taste buds with crisp green apple flavors and zesty hints of citrus
4. Be. Radiant Riesling – This dynamic Riesling blend brings an exuberant vibe with tantalizing fruit flavors and bright floral notes









When I first went to Ralphs (Kroger) the only Be. Wine that they had was the 2011 Be. Flirty Pink Moscato wine so I bought it and brought it home and poured a glass.  I really didn’t like it.  Not everyone likes the same kind of wine but I didn’t want to give up on the wine so I got the idea of making a punch and searched for recipes and came up with the following:
Grapefruit in Moscato  (by Martha Stewart)
•    1 ruby red grapefruit, chilled
•    4 sugar cubes, preferably raw sugar such as turbinado or demerara, or a couple slight spoonfuls granulated or superfine sugar
•    1 bottle (750-ml) Moscato d’Asti

I knew that the Moscato d’Asti was sparkling so that got to me to think about trying my Martinelli’s Sparkling Prickly Passion Lemonade with the 2011 Be. Flirty Pink Moscato wine. I figured that the sweet berry flavors of the wine would blend well with the prickly passion fruit lemonade.  And I was right!  It was delicious.  The Martinelli’s is a lightly carbonated blend of filtered water, sugar, lemon, passion fruit, raspberry and prickly pear juices from concentrate. Contains 11% juice.




A new neighbor moved in behind our house and so I thought what a perfect time to give out a bottle of wine and $1.00 off coupon!  So I gave him his choice of three and he chose the Be. Bright Pinot Grigio.  He saw me on that weekend and said that he enjoyed it with a friend and was anxious to use the coupon to buy another bottle for another night with his friend! That sounded wonderful.  I was so happy I was able to share in that event.

I also went to a party and took Pinot and Chardonnay with me and everyone really loved and enjoyed those.  I now have three bottles in my house to enjoy with visiting friends or take to an event with me.  That is how I used the rest of the coupons.   I hope you have the opportunity to try one or more of these Be. Wines and will share with me how you enjoyed them.









2 comments:

Irene said...

I would love to try the Be. Fresh Chardonnay. I love green apples. =)

Anonymous said...

Where can I buy this wine?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...